On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Jim Winstead wrote:

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote:
>> IMO, the subject line is fine as it is. I would really like to hear the
>> reasoning for changing it..
>
>because we're losing over twenty characters to fairly unimportant
>information (relative to the short description).

That is true..but then again, you can always use smaller font to get
more characters per line..? Or did I misunderstand what you meant with this?

>it isn't a big deal. that's why i asked before i did it.

Having the extra headers would be great, as it's quite hard to follow a
bug report thread in the mailing list archives now. ie. there is no kind
of threading for them at all.

And everybody should be using the web interface and NOT reply via
email directly..like some lazy developers tend to do. :)

--Jani