Hi,

I recently had a discussion with Alexander Aulbach
(submitter of bug reports with unset() and the
inconsistencies with unset($foo) and unset($bar["bla"])
(the latter works, the former not)) and we agreed
that there definitively would be need of a funtion
called

  is_reference(varname)

Sometimes we would like to know if $foo is a references
variable or not (e.g. to ship around the unset() bug
issue).

What do you think?

--
Björn Schotte                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rent-a-phpwizard.de/                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          PHP Schulungen, Softwareentwicklung, Coaching