ID: 10205
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Unknown/Other Function
Assigned To: derick
Comments:

Hello Maurice,

thanx for these pointers... If you encounter more of these errors, please let us know.

Bedankt,

Derick

Chapter 5

"opmerkingen"

The following word is misspeld

comentarisren must be commentariseren

Chapter 5

"opmerkingen"

The following word is misspeld

comentarisren must be commentariseren

In the dutch manual are some word misspeld.

In chapter 4 security( beveiliging) the following word is mispeld.

Uitgeveord must be uitgevoerd

In chapter (het rapporteren van fouten) the following word is misspeld

voorzier must be voorziet

and 3 paragraphs further in the same article

geeeft must be geeft

These are some misspeld words I found just reading the dutch phpmanual.

In the dutch manual are some word misspeld.

In chapter 4 security( beveiliging) the following word is mispeld.

Uitgeveord must be uitgevoerd

In chapter (het rapporteren van fouten) the following word is misspeld

voorzier must be voorziet

and 3 paragraphs further in the same article

geeeft must be geeft

These are some misspeld words I found just reading the dutch phpmanual.

In the dutch manual are some word misspeld.

In chapter 4 security( beveiliging) the following word is mispeld.

Uitgeveord must be uitgevoerd

In chapter (het rapporteren van fouten) the following word is misspeld

voorzier must be voorziet

and 3 paragraphs further in the same article

geeeft must be geeft

These are some misspeld words I found just reading the dutch phpmanual.

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10205&edit=2