For me , yes :)
I work in a ISP, and we use PHP for all sites that need to be connected by a
database.
I'ts about one year we use it, and it's great.
We have put all the reusable code into Classes, so we can reuse it many
times without rewrite the same code.
But in large projects, we see that multiple inheritance would be very
useful.

For make a stupid example, times ago we make a class for a cart. (class A)
And some month ago, we make another class for payments with credit card.
(class B)
And we have found online a class that make an email-validation (class C)

Now, if i want to make a new class cart, that let users pay with credit
card,  and see it the user put a valid e-mail address, if PHP support
multiple inheritance i can make a class (class NEW_CART) like:

class NEW_CART extends A,extends B,extends C {
}

Very simple...

Alberto

[EMAIL PROTECTED]