ID: 11703
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Assigned To:
Comments:

I don't see it here. You have to attach it to this bug report..

Sniper - I sent my prepend.php3 file. Did you get it?

What is in the file prepend.php3 ??

The comment should read "I commented out the auto-prepend-file directive in php.ini
and got a 'test.php' file to run phpinfo."

I commented out the auto-prepend-file directive and a 'test.php' file to run phpinfo.

PHP compiled with imap support. I get this:

Warning: Failed opening ''/opt/apache/php/prepend.php3'' for inclusion
(include_path=''.:/opt/apache/php'') in Unknown on line 0

opening any '.php' file with the browser. prepend.php3 has correct permissions and so
do the containing directories. It won't open anywhere I put it. I have also tried just
putting the file name in php.ini. I have also tried permuting the include path.

PHP is compiled into Apache 1.3.20 as a static module, and httpd.conf has an AddType
directive for php.

What am I doing wrong?

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.
To view the rest of the comments, please
view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11703&edit=2