From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000 Server, IIS5.0
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Reproducible crash
Bug description:  php.exe - Entry Point Not Found

After installing PHP4.0.6 over the old PHP 4.0.4, I was getting CGI
Incorrect Header errors from my php websites, so I tried to run PHP.EXE
from the command line to see if that would give a specific error and it
pops up an error window stating below:

php.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point php_output_startup could not be located in the
dynamic link library php4ts.dll

php4ts.dll does exist in the same directory as PHP.EXE, and I have copied
it to %systemroot%\system32.

I am running Windows 2000 Server SP2.
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12262&edit=1