Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Any
Operating System: WinNT IIS
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

In my php.ini is:

register_globals = ON

if i declare
global $SCRIPT_FILENAME -> i get an empty string! On all other servers i can run my
script, only on my own... why?

Also, make sure that register_globals is set to on in your
php.ini file.

This is because microsoft's directory structure uses backslashes
, not forward slashes in your script.  Try replacing the "/" with "\\"

<?php
$path=dirname($SCRIPT_FILENAME);
include($path."/inc/navi_d.inc");
?>

The code is ok and work on several servers, but on my own M$ IIS i get the return
Message:

Warning: Undefined variable: SCRIPT_FILENAME in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\informatik\index.php3 on line 50

Warning: Failed opening '/inc/navi_d.inc' for inclusion (include_path='') in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\informatik\index.php3 on line 51

What could be the reason?