Anyone within eyeshot of this message,
please read up. I posted last night with no
response this morning.

Environment: Linux, Redhat 6.2, PHP 4.0.4pl1

My ext_skel was command line looks like: php/ext/EXT_SKEL
--extname=mynewmodule

My configure line looks like: ./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs
--with-mynewmodule

I used EXT_SKEL to add embedded functions in libphp4.so to use with
apache.
Afterwards, when I add code that would
call functions in an external shared library, I get
unresolved function references during compilation.

Where in the files generated by EXT_SKEL do I add references
to external shared libraries that reside in /lib.

For example, I would like to call functions in /lib/libm.so.6 from
inside libphp4.so?

Any response greatly appreciated?

Mark Diener