> > Perhaps the php-doc guys can set up the basics (I don't have
> > time to become a doc guru) so that we at least have somewhere
> > to put it, and that might encourage people to write some docs.
> > Also, whenever a new API comes along (like zend_parse_parameters)
> > it could be put in there from the start.

I was going to work through exisiting docs a break it up into lots of
different files as with php-doc, I have framework here which would work for
it (from php-gtk-doc) if I just kill all the object related stuff from it.
Ill see if I can find time to do somthing for it but as normal thats
somthing I have very little of right now :)

Cheers,

- James