Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Speaking of 4.0.7, I think it's time for RC3 and then a quick release
> :) Anyone have anything to commit before that?

yes, a bunch of ext/dbplus stuff

i won't touch the config.m4 and it does not interfere with other extensions
afaik i'm the only one to test it anyway and what is in the RC branch is
not really useable yet so things can only improve
(there will be an article in the german LinuxEnterprise magazine
 early in october and i would like to have the extension working
 at least for it's core functionality as described in the article
 so that those readers who eventually might want to play
 with it can use a release and do not have to get a CVS version