Hi,

>> One thing I try to avoid is making assumptions, because most of the
>> world's problems come from that.
>
>So perhaps you should make an RfC for inserting a "(IMHO)"
>after every word in every sentence of a posting to php-dev
>to satisfy your soul.

actually we should declare some prototype. how about the good ol'
template style:

  {IMHO: this is my opinion}

or the more XML-style

  <my-opinion>
    what follows here is solely my own opinion
  </my-opinion>

maybe even someone wants to write a PHP module for it, allowing

  opinion_insert($who, $message);

  opinion_insert("daniel lorch", "my opinion");

now THATs a good idea.

Kind Regards,
  Daniel Lorch