>     It works with and without your latest CVS commit (and PM you
>     sent me) as long as you do make && make install and not just
>     make install (as I'm always doing it). Still not a good idea
>     .. but I'm not ranting, I'm glad we've cli now :)

I'm learning about the php build system as I go :) I'll try to fix it so
doing only 'make install' will make the cli as well.

What should we do about combined cgi/cli build? Both are built, but 'make
install' installs them in the same location, so cgi gets overwritten.

Also, should I add --with-cli option which would build only cli? As it is
now, you have to compile one SAPI other than cli. It will not increase the
speed of the build that much since building any SAPI is quite fast already.

Edin