On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 12:56:21PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote :
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Markus Fischer wrote:
>
> >     Mindreader, you ;)
> >
> >     Actually, we're a bit late (and I complained that already in
> >     other places). 4.2.0 is already half-way out of the door with
> >     the CLI version and we don't have a proper setup for it yet.
> >
> >     And I fear people in charge don't think it's critical enough
> >     to re-think the 4.2.0 release plan "to get things done right
> >     the first time".
>
> I agree it should be done right the first time, but for me the release
> plan is fixed. ANother possibility is to take the CLI out of 4.2.0, but I
> think that will only cause more problems.

    Actually, I think that would be a good idea to remove it. Do
    not release something which is not completely well thought
    and finished. People have lived without CLI for a while; they
    can wait. But don't create another/new headache with some
    broken system to which we have to be backwards compatible :/

    - Markus

GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc