Hi,

    Simple when enough people have tested it and it reaches the
    consensus that it's mature enough for being called stable
    (api doesn't change anymore, more testers, you name it).

    - Markus

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 07:46:30PM +0200, Michael Virnstein wrote :
> Hi,
>
> as i could read in the manual, the socket functions are completely
> experimental.
> When do you think the API gets final and won't change
> anymore. Any comments on this are welcome.
>
> Michael
>

> --

GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
"Mind if I MFH ?" "What QA did you do on it?" "the usual?" "ah... none :)"