It sounds to me like something like webservices.php.net would be in
order.
I don't have a huge deal of time to really push this forward.
I will provide a simple list to start and that will just be a static
page for now and that people can expand as things go on (dunno how
permissions for php.net subdomains is handled).

It would however be great if someone steps up and dedicates some long
term time to this and makes this THE resource for webservices for php.
This would be a great opportunity for a php novice to gain some fame
because a large chunk would be just compiling links and comments. But in
the long run it will obviously be a great opportunity to become really
knowledgeable in webservices in php.

But I don’t know how the process of setting up something like
webservices.php.net would go.

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]