Zeev Suraski wrote:
> Really?  Yasuo, people have been requesting that we disable your write
> access to the full php4 tree, and uptil now I was against it.  But this
> attitude is making me reconsider my stand on this.
>
> This is the 2nd time in the last couple of days that I notice that your
> unverified assumptions introduced inconsistencies/bugs/misbehaviors, and
> if you don't realize that it needs to be fixed, we have a bit of a
> problem here.
>
> Please reconsider.

Zeev,

I think you know my attitude. I usually ask when it's not clear bug or
simple bug. I'm write if I'm not sure which Sascha said people don't
read code shouldn't comment. I agree and I usually follow this basic
rule.

There is misunderstanding that I thought you were willing to have
flushing while you are not. This resulted that mess we had.

I think it has been resolved, isn't it?

 >> No. I don't think I need to ask.

This line should be read

No. I don't think I need to ask if it is problem or not.
It is problem which I'm not willing to be fixed.

It does not work as it is supposed in limited case. We have
options, leave code and document limitation, modify code to
resolve small issue or just ignore it.
Flushing is problematic and we know well :)

--
Yasuo Ohgaki