Zeev Suraski wrote:

> Aha, ok, that actually makes quite a bit of sense.  If there's a bit of
> output that remains inside the buffers, and the session module gets
> deactivated before this output is flushed, we're in trouble...  I'll
> take a look at it.

i think i've been bitten by this using apxs ... :(

at least i've been suffering xml output missing some bytes at the end
in a project where a trans-sid session was started for the xml
generating script by an included file (although there was no actual
need for a session, so 'fixing' the problem was easy in that case)