[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Marcus Börger) wrote:

> Wouldn't it be nice if one could attach himself to a bug and receive an email
> on every new message to that bug?
>
> And then how am i informed about new bugs? Is there a mailing list for that?
> Currently i read the bug-summary-list..

I was thinking of a similar bug db feature too, though my idea seems
rather user-oriented.

IMO it would be nice if a commenter could make a choice to receive
notifications by every new comment. I suppose that would be useful if
you wanted feedbacks from multiple users.

In a QA member's point of view, I don't see that much need for "my
favourite bugs" because my MUA is just doing enough.

Moriyoshi