> > Wouldn't it be nice/more useful to generate RDF/RSS on a per-bug basis?
> > Then you could just add the feed url to your favourite RSS client.
> >
> > If you make it do that, then I will take a look and commit, provided
> > that there are no objections to this.
> >
> Jesus suggested the same thing, I'm trying out a few different approaches
> see what looks best, I'll post again when I have something usable.

http://frankenbox.alphaweb.net/test/export.phps

In normal mode (called as http://bugs.php.net/export.php?id=12345 ) it would
output an RSS 1.0 valid bug listing similar to the following output:

http://frankenbox.alphaweb.net/test/export.rss

It also allows for a more detailed extract (called as
http://bugs.php.net/export.php?id=12345&format=xml ) which includes all the
information related to the bug (except password, I accidently included that
field in my first sample)  Output sample:

http://frankenbox.alphaweb.net/test/export.xml

-Pollita