> > Wouldn't it be nice if one could attach himself to a bug and receive an
email
> > on every new message to that bug?

I have a "daily page" I go to every morning which contains all my news
feeds, some comic strips, movie listings, etc.... If there were a
programmatic query interface to bugs.php.net I could select bug #s to track,
and be able to bring up histories of them from my daily page.

Something along the lines of:

http://bugs.php.net/export.php?bugid=12345

which would output:

<phpbug>
  <bugid>12345</bugid>
  <submitter>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</submitter>
  <submitdate>Jan 30, 2003 12:45 pm PST -0800</submitdate>
  <status>Bogus</status>
  <update>
    <updater>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</updater>
    <updated>Jan 31, 2003 8:13 am PST -0800</updated>
    <status>bogus</status>
    <comment>Your comment does not imply a bug in PHP itself....blah blah
blah...</comment>
  </update>
  <update>
    <updater>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</updater>
    <updated>Jan 30, 2003 12:45 pm PST -0800</updated>
    <status>NEW</status>
    <comment>I havn&apos;t read the manual</comment>
  </update>
</phpbug>

Obviously not all the information one would look for, basicly the output of
'bug.php' but in XML format for easy parsing.

Anyway, if I went to the trouble of writting this page, would it be
accepted?  Or at least entertained?  Does such an animal already exist?

-Pollita