I too was putting it off so I could review more in-depth and didn't realize it already closed. I did mean to vote. I would also be interested in seeing the alternative for another vote.

Sincerely,

Jason Coward
Slim Framework

Adam Culp <mailto:thegeeky...@gmail.com>
September 5, 2016 at 2:22 PM
For some reason I didn't even see this vote until the closing post and Larry's follow-up. Very sorry, I've been busy. Thought I was keeping up better. :-(

Regards,
Adam Culp