Hi!

I'm not sure how this could be useless, or an edge case.
Like I wrote, the `ParentAwareContainerInterface` would add the concept of
hierarchy to the standard. This creates the possibility for containers to
be dependent on other containers for dependency resolution, thus enabling
lookup delegation. Lookup delegation does not appear to be an edge case,
since it was talked about quite a bit. It could enable all framework
components to depend on one single (top-most) container, while at the same
time hooking in their own standards-compliant containers - completely
transparent to other modules, and even to other parts of the same module.
Does this pass as a real use case being used in the wild?
Or are you saying that lookup delegation may not be something that the
standard needs? I don't really understand, sorry.