On 30/11/2016 03:24, Adrien Crivelli wrote:

    yes a bridge has been done

(https://github.com/php-fig/simplecache/commit/13f43ba7f6d5ce37c6c115c26a5f653c2d9c1e18

<https://github.com/php-fig/simplecache/commit/13f43ba7f6d5ce37c6c115c26a5f653c2d9c1e18>).

That commit doesn't mention why the bridge has been removed from the
source tree. Would you please let us know the reason ? Is it considered
out of scope ? Is it living in another package ?

To me it seems it could have been useful, but I may be missing something
obvious.

It's meant to live in a simple-cache-utils package and not in the "spec" one.

Cheers

--
Jordi Boggiano
@seldaek - http://seld.be