From: Jeremy Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 12:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Multiple Page Form

hey,

I am sure this is a dumb question but, I cannot seem to find out what i am
doing wrong.

I have a three page form, it basically takes a users input, displays it on
the
this page in a form in hidden input tags), when the user clicks subscribe on
this page it is supposed to go on to the third page which is a confirmation
page. We instead of doing that it just reloads the page and resets all of
the
values!

My form looks something like this (This is a simplified version):

<?

if ($action=="")

{

PAGE ONE TEXT AND FORM

<form method=post action=$PHP_SELF>

<input type=text name=name>
<input type=text name=email>

<input type=submit value=Subscribe>
</form>

}

elseif ($action="Send")

{

PAGE TWO

<form method=post action=$PHP_SELF>

$name <input type=hidden name=name>
$email <input type=hidden name=email>

<input type=submit value=Subscribe>

<form>

}

elseif ($action="Send")

{

Thanks for Subscribing!

mail("Args","Args","Args");

}

?>

I have looked on php.net but i cannot seem to find docs on how to do this!

Thanks,

Jeremy