Hi, on PHP.ini, it's said

[mail function]
SMTP = localhost ;for win32 only
sendmail_from = [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;for win32 only
;sendmail_path  = ;for unix only, may supply arguments as well (default is 'sendmail
-t -i')

Well, my question is : does anyone knows abasic solution to use another smtp server
than localhost (we use sudo, on debian, sendmail is on the sbin dir and we don't want
to move it from here, that's the problem : mail() is used by nobody and not have
rights tu use sendmail, if it's on sbin...)

I know I may implement another php mail() fonction that connect to the SMTP server I
want and says helo....
But I was wondering it anyone had a better solution

Thanks
Seb