Hello,

This is a reply to an e-mail that you wrote on Tue, 15 Jul 2003 at 09:33,
lines prefixed by '>' were originally written by you.
> Hi to all,
> Is it possible to run php in the web running in a specified port
> without
> installing apache in Linux?
> Can anyone give a sample code for this? I'm searching this for a week
> but i
> really can find one. Please help us.

You could use inetd and the command line PHP binary. How to do it varies
between linuz distros, basically it allows you to assign a port number to
any program in the system and all the program has to do is send it's
output to the standard output (use echo in the case of PHP).

David.

--
phpmachine :: The quick and easy to use service providing you with
professionally developed PHP scripts :: http://www.phpmachine.com/

          Professional Web Development by David Nicholson
                    http://www.djnicholson.com/

    QuizSender.com - How well do your friends actually know you?
                     http://www.quizsender.com/
                    (developed entirely in PHP)