if  I use:

readfile("ftp://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/test.txt");

It doesn't have any errors and comes up blank.

If I put:

$result =
readfile("ftp://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/test.txt");
print ($result);

it ends up showing a '0'  by iteself.  that's it.  and I knwo the txt file
is full of info.
I'm stumped again.

Cheers. for your help.

Thomas