Jay Paulson wrote:
The company I work for just got bought out by a larger company. The larger company uses .NET from Micro$oft. I of course use all open source stuff for our web sites and now the new company wants to come in and pretty much blow away everything I have done and use their .NET setup.

First I'd quit referring to it as Micro$oft if you want to be taken seriously. You should be professional about this. If the new company wants to use a .NET solution, then you should begin learning a .NET language.

If you have a PHP application that should not be converted to .NET, then you should be able to justify why with facts and figures.

If it's just a matter of you want to use PHP and not .NET, then oh well. If I were the boss, I'd just let you go if you weren't willing to adapt.

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/