From: Nicolas Frisby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 10:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Re: PHP Fusebox

I just recently did a bit of research into "standardized development
processes" and such and the most robust system I have found is XML and
XSLT.

I realize that the whole idea of the 'fusebox' page is lost, but XSL
allows
you to generate just about anything and XML's standard formats (DocBook
and
Apache's Cocoon to name a couple) guarantee some degree of easy sharing
or
even an easy switch to a different system in the future.

Come to think of it, if you are really set on this Fusebox idea, you
could
(theoretically) use XSL to generate your php files that conatin your
fusebox
templates from XML...

Hope this offers even the tiniest bit of illumination
-Nick

"