Alexandru,

I will take a look at Krysalis. Thanks for your response.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandru COSTIN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: PHP Fusebox

    Hello Ralph,

    Anyway, as a sample of a very powerful and open Krysalis
application, we
have an already open CMS built upon Krysalis - the Komplete Lite CMS (I
am
proposing the lite for now as it's open source). Komplete Lite was
designed
for Krysalis and I can also say that Krysalis advanced because of
Komplete
requirements.

    We have tried to make Komplete a very adaptive CMS, that allows us
use most of the nice Krysalis features - I think all of them

    - it uses taglibs everywhere for code completion
    - it's pages are designed as aggregated pipelines with cache support
for
performance and for site section independence
    - it is based completely on the separation of application logic from
the
presentation layer - so changing the presentation layer can be made with
simple click
    - it already includes a very powerful structure manager
    - has various page types (to be rendered in the central site
section)
and can easily include new page types
    - it can import RSS streams from other sites
    - has support for various types of nuggets (not as many as nuke, but
we
are welcoming contributions)
    - includes a visual HTML editor (KTML lite)
    - and many other features.

     Komplete can be found at
http://www.interakt.ro/products/KompleteLite/index.php

                        Alexandru