Jason Murray wrote:

> True - I find the best way to explain database design to someone is by
> having them design a database (as with someone here last week whom I
> helped out with an office sports tipping database as a little how-to-SQL
> project) and help them out as they go.

First up, thanks to everyone for the quick replies!! Went out to lunch,
came back, lot's of replies -- thanks :)

I'll have to dig through the hard drive, and find the data stuff that i
was working on a while back, so that we can discuss a real world example.

I'll probably post it late today or tomorrow.

Justin