The biggies are:
*An intuitive email config interface, with list management, aliases,
etc.
*Ability to "sub-let" out webspace/ftp area to people ("users"
directories)
*Web-space administration and monitoring (to regulate "sub"-users'
webspace)
*Good backup system. (RAQs let you download a compressed backup, which
can be easily uploaded, and reverted to).

Cobalt servers do these things.

Jamie