Hi,

> What is stored in the date_out column?  Is that one of the colums in
> your own created table or a standard one?

        That's the SQL table that I use to track sessions.  Its one I created.  I
have a functon that does a simple SQL query:

        SELECT date_out FROM sessions WHERE user_id = 12

        Then I check to see if if date_out != 0000-00-00 00:00:00 and log them out
if it doesn't.  This method is both good and bad.  (1) I have a master log
of all user logins.  (2) I can force a user to log out.  Overall, it was
just more work on the sessions.  I guess I'd recommend this method if you
have to keep strong security in mind.

-Dan Joseph