Alex James wrote:
John Nichel wrote:

On the page that you're trying to serve the Micro$oft Document (index.php), you're going to have to include the content type in the header, something like...

header ( "Content-type: application/msword" );
See here...
http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php

Thanks John for your reply.

I have tried putting a header before the <html> tag unfortunately all
this does is output index.php in ms word format within the browser.

As you've seen with some of the code supplied I want to simulate how a frameset works. So the sidebar (or menu=m) stays the same with the area defined for content changing upon menu options.

However how can I open a word doc from a normal HTML file on apache and I can't with a PHP file ?

Okay, if you're going to include a MSWord document in a normal HTML file, how do you do that....what's your code to do it?

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush