Alex James wrote:
Okay, if you're going to include a MSWord document in a normal HTML file, how do you do that....what's your code to do it?

Ah...good point. Thought It would work like a frame. But now
thinking about it I'm trying to embed a word doc in the <html>
and guess because I not using some <object> or activeX control it won't work.

Right I'm going to save the word docs as txt files and include ?

Thanks

Alex James

So you were previously doing this from a Windows server? If not, instead of trying to include the document with php's 'include', have php output the html code that works. When you call it as an include, Apache is going to treat it as the mime type of the document that called it (in this case, php).

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush