Thanks...  Yep, using the Outlook QuoteFix and it work like a charm.  I
noticed by default is by bottom-posting, so I checked the option to make it
be a top-posting option.  Kind of suck that it would have to be plain text
email only though (instead of the html email) but nothing I can't handle
because I think it's time that Outlook stop using the 'Smart Tag' feature
because it is so annoying.  Even disabling the 'Smart Tag' option in Outlook
doesn't stopped the 'Smart Tag' feature at all.  I just copied the 'Don't
Like formatting option' quote as a signature to my account, so it would be
there everytime I send, reply or forward an email.  :-)

It would be so nice to have a website that would show all of the wonderful
features available to any application to use with the applications on the
Internet.

Scott F.

"Chris W. Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scott Fletcher <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:29 AM said:

> Thanks for
> the attachment at the bottom of the email about 'reformatting the
> outlook replies'.  That is great, I'm going to use it.

hahahahahahaha! This is sooo funny (to me) because just last week we
(php-general list) had this big heated debate about top-posting versus
bottom-posting. I mentioned that I've already converted some people
because of the Outlook QuoteFix utility and now I can add you to my
list. :)

> Thanks for
> the info...  One question though, how do you know all about this?

I assume you are referring to the Outlook QuoteFix program...?

> Did you just stumple upon it or is it part of a website somewhere
> that show us of all of the wonderful features and this is just one of
> them?

There was no stumpling involved, but there was a lot of stumbling. ;) I
think I found out about it on another list a long time ago. That's all I
remember.

May I suggest you get version 0.80 and not 0.90. I upgraded to .9 a
while ago but came to find out that it doesn't rewrap text nearly as
well as .8 does so I uninstalled .9 and reinstalled .8. Maybe the author
has fixed that bug since I last downloaded but I'm not going to bother
finding out.

Chris.
--
Don't like reformatting your Outlook replies? Now there's relief!
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/