I've tried installing it but I need MS Visual Studio C++ so they have to
make it even easier.

Windows Installation Notes
==========================
To build Turck MMCache on Windows platform you will need MS Visual Studio
C++ 6.0.

Step 1. Compiling Turck MMCache
- Unpack php sources.
- Put mmcache sources under "ext/mmcache".
- Put "php4ts.lib" into "ext/mmcache".
- Copy "main/config.w32.h.in" into "main/config.w32.h".
- Open project file "ext/mmcache/mmcache.dsp".
- Select release configuration and build "mmcache.dll".

Step 2. Installing Turck MMCache
Copy "mmcache.dll" into your PHP extension folder.

Step 3. Configuring Turck MMCache
Add the following lines into your "php.ini" file (usually
"c:\winnt\php.ini")