The Problem again:
 I have a form, I fill it, click submit and then hit
back. Usually in other sites I see the data that I
attempted to submit. Forms originating from my site
are  coming up blank.

In respnonse to your reply:
 I am using mozilla 5 or netscape 7. Same result in
both. However, this doesn't happen with other sites
using the same borwser ... Actually this never
happened with my last configuration. ONly now that I
reinstalled apache/php and actually linux that I am
getting this behaviour from my own server only.

 I am suspecting a php.ini setting that I have set or
set off or an apache conf detail that is causing this.
Bowser setting is a possibility but why then is it not
behaving this way with other sites?

--- Jay Blanchard