Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD wrote:

Thomas Svenson wrote:
If you would stop using M$ Outlook and switch to a better mail client
that supports mailing lists, your problem would be solved.

I wouldn't mind that at all. What clients do you recommend for WindwosXP? I want a small client (note: I have to use Outlook for business purposes, but have the lists on a separate account).

Try the Opera's 7 M2 (build-in revolutionary email and news client).

Is this an advertisement or does it actually have the features everyone is looking for?

And, umm... PHP in Opera looks great. ;)

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals - www.phparch.com