On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 10:27:10PM -0000, Thomas Svenson wrote:
: Eugene Lee suggested:
: >
: > If you would stop using M$ Outlook and switch to a better mail client
: > that supports mailing lists, your problem would be solved.
:
: I wouldn't mind that at all. What clients do you recommend for
: WindwosXP? I want a small client (note: I have to use Outlook for
: business purposes, but have the lists on a separate account).

Personally, I use Mutt.  It's a console-style mail client with roots in
Unix, but it also run on Windoze via Cygwin and a SourceForget port:

        http://www.cygwin.com/

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/unixmail-w32/

Have you tried other popular mail clients like those from Eudora or even
Netscape/Mozilla?