Hi Chris,

I think you're referring to this:

$_FILES["image"]["tmp_name"]

In my class I pass this as a reference:

$aArgs['Image'] = $_FILES["image"];

Then, $aImage in my storeBigImage() method is passed the $aArgs['Image'] when it's called:

$this->storeBigImage($productID, $aArgs['Image']);

All the image details are there because otherwise functions like getimagesize would fail, it just won't save the resized or, if the dimensions of the uploaded image aren't bigger than my max width and height, original image, and I really have no idea why!!

Thanks,

Jon

jon bennett | [EMAIL PROTECTED] new media designer / developer _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J b e n . n e t

91 Gloucester Rd,  Trowbridge,  Wilts,  BA14 0AD
t: +44 (0) 1225 341039 w: http://www.jben.net/