set_time_limit()

This function has no effect in safe mode, you will need another workaround, for example send fisrt 400 emails and redirect the browser to send next 400 emails and so on untill you are done.

Ben Ramsey wrote:

I'm trying to run a query against a database with a PHP script that cycles through each record (about 4,000+) and sends and e-mail to them if they have an e-mail address present. The problem is that everytime I do this, it processes about 430 records and stops. There is no error message generated. Could this be due to a script timeout? If so, how do I raise the timeout value?

-Ben