Thanks for the suggestions, first of all. I tried that exact code from the code you included and I cut and pasted the "Simple HTML Form", and below that I pasted the "Accessing Data..." php code. When I go to the page, all it does after I hit the submit button with data in the fields, is say "no input file specified". But when I run it through the url giving the input names with values, it returns them. I tried getting it working with like ten people so far, and no one's been able to figure out... I am running PHP 4.3.4, btw.

From: Philip Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dan Aloma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] [Q]PHP not taking input values from forms
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:44:37 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Dan Aloma wrote:

> that tag is working fine and shows me the info. For some reason php will
> take input values only from the URL, not from the html code. any ideas?

A few questions:

  a) What's the exact version of PHP?
  b) Please post the smallest possible form that creates this
     problem.
  c) And how are you attempting to access these form values?

If you're interested in some working examples and related
information, have a look at the following manual page:

http://www.php.net/variables.external

Regards,
Philip