yeah. phpinfo() works, which is how I know for sure that PHP is working fine. It's just not taking inputs. WTF is going? hehe....I'm going nuts over here. Any other ideas?

From: "Vail, Warren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Dan Aloma'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] [Q]PHP not taking input values from forms
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:40:48 -0700

I'd try to insert a simple echo statement, and figure out why it's not
returning anything.

try a file named phpinfo.php

----------------snip--------------
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
----------------snip---------------

if your web server implementation is correct that should work.

good luck,

Warren Vail

-----Original Message----- From: Dan Aloma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 12:38 PM To: Vail, Warren Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: [PHP] [Q]PHP not taking input values from forms

when i run that, it doesn't show return anything. I really don't understand
what's going on with php. I know it's working fine, it's just not returning
anything. Even scripts that I KNOW for a fact should be working (i.e. they
work for everyone else), don't work for me. Any other ideas? I REALLY need
to get this running, and it's upsetting because I don't get what's going on.

TIA.