Please don't reply directly to me (or other members of the list) unless asked to do so. When you reply off-list, the messages do not get archived, and will not be searchable to those who may encounter the same problem. Also, please don't post HTML formatted / multi-part messages. Plain text is better for everyone.

Tim Trimble wrote:
<snip>
This is the page I want to open, it is the admin program for php. Right now it is set to
low security "config"
http://web.dsde.net/phpadmin/index.php

It does us no good to see the output of this. We need to see the code which is causing the error. Post the code contained within 'index.php'

The directory it's in is under the apache doc directory '/var/www/html/phpadmin/index.php'

What are the permissions on the directory and the file? Can your webserver (which is probably running as nobody/nobody) read both the directory and the file?

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush