> Havn't the foggiest idea what it means, but what has usually happened
is
> that I missed a ";" on an earlier line.

That's happen when I include a page. But the strange this, I include the
same page earlier and without any problem.

The content of this page is a lot of variable (string), like that (a
small part) :

$var_login_nom                                  = 'Last name';
$var_login_prenom                                       = 'First name';
$var_login_email                                        = 'Email';
$var_login_password1                            = 'Password (6 char.
min.)';
$var_login_password2                            = 'Password
(verification)';
$var_login_creer_compte                         = 'Create a new
account';

Bye