Ben Ramsey wrote:
DG> Does anyone know if ini_get returns the values BEFORE or AFTER the
DG> .htaccess modifies them? i.e., does it return the server or local
DG> version?

It will return the local value.

Perhaps you're misunderstanding what ini_get() does? ini_get() only retrieves values from the php.ini file. I don't think you can modify those values from an .htaccess file. Likewise, ini_set() will set/change the values of the php.ini configuration from the application level (but it will not permanently change the values in php.ini).

ini_get() will return the current value for the ini_setting...doesn't matter if it's from the php.ini, ini_set() or a .htaccess file.

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com