Pablo Gosse wrote --- napísal::
Hi folks.  I'm just tweaking the file manager portion of my CMS, and am
wondering if there is any way I can identify the size of an uploaded
file which exceeded the upload_max_filesize?  I'd like to be able to
tell the user the size of the file they tried to upload, in addition to
telling them the allowable maximum size.

It would seem logical to me that I would not be able to do this, since
if the file exceeds the limit set by upload_max_filesize then the upload
should not continue past that point.

Is this an accurate assumption?

Cheers and TIA.

Pablo

Content-Length request header, approximately, it also contains other post fields.