Marek Kilimajer wrote:
> Pablo Gosse wrote --- napísal::
>> Hi folks.  I'm just tweaking the file manager portion of my CMS, and
>> am wondering if there is any way I can identify the size of an
>> uploaded file which exceeded the upload_max_filesize?  I'd like to be
>> able to tell the user the size of the file they tried to upload, in
>> addition to telling them the allowable maximum size.
>>
>> It would seem logical to me that I would not be able to do this,
>> since if the file exceeds the limit set by upload_max_filesize then
>> the upload should not continue past that point.
>>
>> Is this an accurate assumption?
>>
>> Cheers and TIA.
>>
>> Pablo
>>

> Content-Length request header, approximately, it also contains other
> post fields.

Hmmmm, thanks Marek.  That might work, though I'm not entirely sure.  The form through
which users upload files can upload five at a time, so I'm assuming that the
content-length request header would contain the sum total of all uploaded files, and I
don't really see how I could get the individual sizes.

Thoughts?

Cheers and TIA.

Pablo