I am still  only getting the source of the php file.  Has anybody
successfully compiled Apache 1.3.x (1.3.19 in my case) and PHP
(4.0.4pl1) under RH7?  My httpd.conf has the proper AddType line and the
php4 module is installed according to httpd -l.

If you have done this successfully, please let me know.  I have been
racking my brain for three straight days trying to get this to work.

Thanks.